analytica China is a spin-off exhibition of analytica, the International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis, Biotechnology and Diagnostics. Itaddresses one of the industry’s most important growth markets in Asia, i.e. China.
Since its first edition in Shanghai, China in 2002, analytica China has become the biggest trade fair not only in China, but even in Asia. The exhibition - where the latest technologies and products will be displayed - is held every two years. Meanwhile, the concurrent technical conferences are in the focus of industry players as well. In 2023, analytica China will be held at National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC) in Shanghai, Hongqiao.
Structured exhibition sectors—the complete spectrum
Only analytica China gives you a comprehensive overview of the entire range of topics that pertain to laboratories in research and industry:
- Laboratory Design, Construction and Management(labtech China)
- Laboratory Safety
- Live Lab
- Sample Treatment & General Laboratory Equipment
- Life Sciences,Biotechnology and Diagnosis
- Laboratory Automation and Digitalization
- Biotechnology and R&D Service
- Analysis and Quality Control
- Core Components of Laboratory Equipment
- Third Party Testing
- Clinical Lab
- Analvsis and Quality Control
- China Force Core Area
analytica China Conference – where experts meet
The three-day analytica China Conference is a highlight of the show. Invited talks from internationally renowned experts about current innovative technologies will give participants the chance to have face-to-face exchanges with top international scientists.
Key facts about analytica China 2020
- The number of visitors to analytica China 2020 has increased by 25% compared with the analytica China 2018 , and the number of overseas visitors has increased by 42%.
- For the first time, non-local exhibitors make up over 50% of the exhibitors, making analytica China a nationwide exhibition
- 60,000 square meters total space (gross)
- 1121 exhibitors (up 12% compared to 2018)
Leading trade fairs and marketplaces—analytica China's global network
Our global network also includes the main analytica show in Munich as well as leading trade fairs in India and Vietnam and of course our industry portal: